Thursday, October 22, 2009

Mindy Smith - Wow....

So, an amazing friend of mine shared this with me yesterday and I have been watching this and listening to the lyrics. It keeps blowing me away. It is like Heidi speaking to the girls from the grave...and to me too.

I expect that you will need some tissues if you are anything like me and you imagine Heidi saying the words. I have been sitting here just feeling this. Getting ready to let her go.

We will be on the water Saturday at 3pm our time. I called the catamaran owner and let him know what we were doing. He comped the $1000.00 charter. Just another amazing thing.

On a day when "The News" screams of tragedy in Florida, my news offers hope from the west. God bless the human race and those that are willing to come along the right path. What that path is might be different depending on who you are, but at the end of it is Love and you can take it with you. My hope is that you will feel it every day of your life.

I believe that I will finally understand...someday. But not yet.

Please watch this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxIsKcdy3Jk

Aloha from a place so full of soul food it is filling mine up faster than I ever could have expected,

B.

1 comment:

Jeneen said...

Love the song. Your words are always inspiring and sent from the heart. It's hard to let go of the pain. But I too feel that Heidi would not want the pain but for us to enjoy, for she really knew how to spread joy and taught me a lot about how to fully enjoy life. Not that I am ready to steal any signs without her by my side.