Saturday, February 9, 2008

Comments from Rachel

Hey everybody its me Rachel, I have ben doing a ton of stuff, today at the
farmers market me and my sisters found a......PUPPY!!!!! He was so CUTE,(saying that dramatically)Plus yesterday we found a turtle on the beach. It was really cool, but Jillian touched it and dad got mad at her because noone is supposed to touch turtles and it scared him away. Dad might put a picture of it on the blog. We have gone body surfing a LOT. A few days ago we went in the Kayak. My dad caught a wave that was really big and the front started tipping over and getting water in it, but it was fun. Last night we found a ton of humongous sand crabs. Today my dad might use them for bait for fishing. Hopefully we can keep one. Last night we also roasted marshmellows. The waves today are HUGE outside our house, but my dad said I can't go body surfing in them because they are too big! Thanks for commenting me.
Thanks, Bye. Rachel

5 comments:

coachtodd said...

Hi Rachel from Opa...skiing is great. We are getting a lot of snow in the mountains. Oma and I are having fun. I love Oma. You know I love you already. I had a dream last night that I found tax information in the back of my safe. I have been working on taxes, but I'm finished. Oma is cooking good things for me. Yesterday I had a big shrimpcocktail and a baked chicken. Oma and I enjoy your comments. You are a good writer. Love, OPA (and oma)

Clyde said...

Hi Rache - uncle Clyde here - glad to hear you are doing so many cool things.

Aunt Kimmie and I love reading about your adventures.

Love you all.

coachtodd said...

Happy Valentine's Day! It is cold and snowy here in Denver. It said on the National News that Hawaii would be getting very good weather. I'm happy for you. Mr. Airplane writes me sometime. I will go see Lulu and the cats this afternoon and bring them a Valentine treat. Opa brought me roses this morning and I'm fixing him a special gourmet meal. I love you and miss you, Oma

coachtodd said...

Rachel, I'm looking for some writing from you. We go to Florida on Tuesday, but I'll try to see your animals every day I am here. The cats came running to see me yesterday. It is pretty here today and I'll go shopping for Zlata's birthday on March 4th. I love you...oma

Hooke Family said...

Hi Rachel. It's Samantha. It was fun to talk to you yesterday on the cell phone. I like the pictures of you in your swimming suit with your flower lei on. Surfing sounds fun. you are finding lots of un animals out there. What kind of dog did you see? Eat some coconut ice cream for me. I put that sad face cause I miss you, Mickey misses you too. Be sure to check out the funny video or Mr. A and Ms. S , Ms. H rapping. Call me if you need the password. Happy Saturday