Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Comments from Shelby:

Hi it's me Shelby Guess what we already saw six turtles !!! We also saw four rainbows. I think were going to have a RADICAL time here. Soon were going to go to waikiki. I cant wait to learn how to surf it's going to be awsome. It's so beautiful here with all the waves and everything. Were also going to see a friend his name is Marcus. On Saterday we are going whale watching and we have to count how many times thay jump. OMG there are so many bugs here there was this one centapide that if you stepped on it , it would hurt more than a bee sting ouccch. I've been takeing lots of pics with my own camera.
Thanks for reading my blog, From Shelby

4 comments:

The McCormicks said...

Hi Shelby. I think Hawaii is beautiful too. I am glad you think it is warm because it is freezing here! Me and my family rented a house in Kauai with a pool and one of those bugs was in the pool that you saw where you are. Yuck! We miss you at school. Now we have technology twice a day on Wednesdays so that is cool! Keep us posted on your trip. Bye. Karli M.

coachtodd said...

Hi Shelby..I wrote you a long note...hope it will be posted. Oma is new at this blog stuff...You are better than I! Let me know if you get my comments..I love you...

coachtodd said...

Hi Shelby, Oma has written several notes to you...I see that this last one got on the blog. I wish you were here to cook a turkey tomorrow with me for our skiing friends. Z and Z say hello. I love you..oma

Bill said...

Hi Carly thanks for writing me back. That's very nice of you. I know arn't those cetepides gross. Well got to go,Shelby